So there’s this blog game going around and evidently I’ve been tagged by the infamous David Baxter. I’m supposed to tell you 8 things you may not know about me and then tag 8 other photographers so here goes!
1. I am primarily Irish, German, and Norwegian. I have no hope of ever getting a tan.
2. I really really don’t like dead things but in particular, I HATE dinosaur bones (the whole set up sha-bang – not just individual bones mind you) and all life-sized replicas related to the same. I won’t go near them – totally senseless and wierd I know but that’s how I feel about it!
3. I think just about anything would taste good if it were covered in chocolate!
I KNOW, I KNOW
4. When you get your braces taken off, the orthodontist puts a wire behind your bottom teeth as a permanent retainer that you’re supposed to wear for a year or two. I’ve not made it back yet so I’ve had a permanent retainer for 10 years!
5. I have a cat named Dirball. Yes, that is really his name.
DON’T QUESTION IT!
6. I like chocolate WAY more than you do!
WHAT CAN YOU DO??
7. Sean says that because I’ve had a retainer in my mouth for 10 years that I’ll probably have permanent glue spots on the inside of two of my teeth.
SOME THINGS ARE LEFT WELL ENOUGH ALONE.
8. I’m thinking that revealing 8 obscure facts about myself might be a bad idea! :)
So there you have it! I pick the following people to be the next subjects of this little experiment:
It’s been a while since SEAN has posted so he’s my first victim!
and Adrian Hitt. It’s about time my crazy face wasn’t at the top of her blog! :)